The Italian Marble & Granite Experience
Making the decision to install granite, marble, quartz, or any stone into your home is the first big step. There are a lot of important choices to make, but we at Italian Marble and Granite will guide you each step of the way.
- Your project is quoted based on your layout that consists of your existing countertop measurements: width, length and depth. Final size confirmations are done at the time of field measure. If the actual field dimensions vary from the layout you provided, you will be contacted by your salesperson.
- You will be asked to come into our indoor facility to personally select the slabs of granite/marble/etc that are to be used for your project. Each slab is meticulously inspected for flaws or inconsistencies before being placed on the floor.
- Once the proposal is accepted, contract is signed and deposit is made, Italian Marble and Granite is ready to schedule the field measure.
- A field measure of your project will be scheduled. At this time, existing countertops must be removed, exposing cabinetry below. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the cabinets are plumb, level and fastened properly. If adjustments to cabinetry are required they should be done before you schedule your field measure to avoid additional costs. At this time we should also receive your plumbing fixtures.
- Italian Marble and Granite will call and schedule an appointment for you to come in and layout your project on the reserved slabs of granite/marble/etc. At this time we will also confirm edge detail selections.
- The customer is responsible for coordinating and furnishing all sinks, faucets and accessories to Italian Marble and Granite at least one week before your installation date. Faucets and accessories should be provided to us before field measure or during field measure.
- An installation date will be provided.
- Fabrication of your granite/marble/etc begins.
- Italian Marble and Granite will call the day before your project is scheduled to install and confirm that the site is ready and accessible.
- Installation of marble or granite. Capital improvement certificate is filled out.
- Admire and enjoy your new project.